Monday, July 21, 2008

Thing 23

Yippee ! I made it!!!

My favorite Thing is not an individual item, but knowing that I have a little better idea of how the www is being used. I feel much more up to date and with it. There was only one “Thing” that was not for me: cataloging my personal library. Everything else seemed very relevant. It's great to know that online learning is something I enjoy. It has great possibilities for my future.

Ever since I took my first computer course at Region IV and they gave us a screwdriver and had us dismantle an Apple II, I have enjoyed using computers. However, I had reached a plateau. I’m so glad I took this class. It has helped me to keep climbing the mountain range.

One word: Inspiring

One sentence: This was a great way to learn about all the wonderful software loaded on the new laptops!

1 comment:

VWB said...

Congratulations for reaching your summer technology goal! So glad you found so many useful things and we will be looking forward to updates in your blog letting us all know how the kids enjoy them!